CDS offers a series of one or two-day workshops covering a range of topics in person-centredness, including :
- Understanding and Becoming Person-Centred
- Person-Centred Leadership, Advocacy
- Person-Centredness in Employment Settings
- Person-Centred Risk Enablement
- Facilitating Person-Centred Planning
- Person-Centred Facilitation
CDS has also developed and teaches a Professional Development Program for Person-Centred Champions- find out more here
All workshops and programs can be held as public workshops at the Medical Foundation Building Auditorium, or onsite at your organisation, please contact CDS for more information, firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to view upcoming workshop dates.
The CDS Facilitators:
Ray Murray is a training consultant to the Centre for Disability Studies and is currently leading the delivery of the Person Centred Professional Development Program for Person Centred Champions.
Clinical Professor Vivienne Riches is a registered psychologist, researcher and educator at the Centre for Disability Studies, Sydney Medical School, University of Sydney.