Angerwise (Anger management workshop)- 2018:
Anger is a part of the human experience. If not managed properly, anger can be destructive. But anger can also be used for your benefit once you learn to identify, manage, and channel it wisely. In this course, you’ll learn how to identify your triggers, how to get to the root of your anger, and how to control and manage anger for your highest good.
- Acknowledging an anger problem
- Getting and staying safe when anger strikes
- Using calming techniques
- Avoiding other people’s issues
- Understanding your triggers and old behaviors
- Mastering your feelings, thoughts and behaviors and taking control
- Setting appropriate boundaries
- Emptying your anger bank
- Making anger work for you
One day workshop for people with disability and for parents/carers or staff supporting people with disability
Clinical Professor Vivienne Riches is a registered psychologist, researcher and educator at the Centre for Disability Studies, Sydney Medical School, University of Sydney.