Angerwise (Anger Management Workshop)
Anger is a part of the human experience. If not managed properly, anger can be destructive. But anger can also be used for your benefit once you learn to identify, manage and channel it wisely. In this course, you’ll learn how to identify your triggers, how to get to the root of your anger and how to control and manage anger for your highest good.
- Acknowledging an anger problem
- Getting and staying safe when anger strikes
- Using calming techniques
- Avoiding other people’s issues
- Understanding your triggers and old behaviours
- Mastering your feelings, thoughts and behaviours and taking control
- Setting appropriate boundaries
- Emptying our anger bank
- Making anger work for you.
One day workshop for people with disability and for parents/carers or staff supporting people with disability.
Clinical Professor Vivienne Riches is a registered psychologist, researcher and educator and the Centre for Disability Studies, Sydney Medical School, University of Sydney.
Cost: $265 pp inclusive of GST, includes full day workshop, training materials, morning and afternoon tea and lunch.