- This event has passed.
Person-centredness in Employment Settings
A 2 day Workshop Facilitated by Professor Vivienne Riches & Ray Murray
What you will learn about:
The Person Centredness in Employment Settings workshop covers the following topics:
- Rationale for developing a culture of Person Centredness in disability organisations
- The meaning and value of work
- Values that underpin Person Centredness and work
- Culture and Person Centredness in employment contexts
- Demystifying the myths about Person Centredness and work
- Enhancing Employment Services through Person Centredness
- Supporting one another and growing in Person Centredness
- Being a Person Centred Support Person in an Employment Service
Employment Professionals, Managers, Co-workers, and anyone interested about being more person centred in a work context.
About the Facilitators:
Professor Vivienne Riches is a registered psychologist, researcher and educator at the Centre for Disability Studies, Sydney Medical School, University of Sydney.
Ray Murray, is a training consultant to the Centre for Disability Studies and is currently leading the delivery of the Person Centred Professional Development Program for Person Centred Champions.
Link to workshop flyer: CDS_Employment
7 people are attending Person-centredness in Employment Settings